Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Good Old Days




I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again. I thought of you today, but that is nothing new, I Thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and picture's in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake from which I'll never part. God has you in his arms. I have you in my heart.....

       A time when days were long, life was good.
Charlie & Lottie
Cousin- Anna Lee
Aunt Pauline
Aunt Christine, Aunt Lorene, My Mom-Wanda, Aunt Fayrene
Family's were sewed together with Love. They Didn't have much, But they had each other.
 
Unknown & My Mamaw-Lula
Charlie & Jasper Tapley
Jasper & Vertie Tapley
Thorton, Lula, Rachel, Unknown, Manuel Tapley
Fayrene, Lula, Wanda, Lorene, Wayne, Unknown
Christine, Mary, Pauline
Unknown
James Tapley & Pauline Waters
Unknown

My Dad- Nealer
James Tapley
Aunt Pauline, Mamaw Lula, Great Aunt Lottie, Aunt Christine, Unknown, My Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment