Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gone But Not Forgotten

Sisters- Aunt Christine, Aunt Pauline, Aunt Fayrene
The other day I was looking through my photo albums and came across some old photos. Most of the pictures were of loved ones that have passed away from this walk of life.

I was looking at these black and white photos and I was amazed by the people; the way they dressed, and the life style that they had lived. I found myself buried among hundreds of photos.

Later that night I was still seeing mental pictures of these people and places. I begin thinking of how I could share these special memories of family and friends. I wanted everyone to share the feeling I had when I first saw these amazing people frozen in time.
A life time of hard work, family togetherness, and a special bond that they had shared. 

The weren't rich, They worked by the sweat of their brow, believed in God, Church, And FAMILY......
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I have.


Vertie Tapley
Pauline, Fayrene, Lorene, Lula, Unknown, Unknown, William Peter, Unknown
Wanda-My Mom
Unknown
Unknown
Aunt Lottie, Ma-maw Lula, Unknown

Dewey Blevins, Bobby Coffey, Clarence Waters

Papaw Clarence, My Dad Nealer
School Days- Center Pauline Waters
My Dad Nealer
Lewis Tapley
Unknown, Charlie Tapley
 Papaw Wilburn & Mamaw Roxie Coffey
Leathie, Etta, Mandy, Rachel Tapley
Sisters Lorene & Fayrene

Wedding Day- Aunt Pauline, Aunt Mae, Aunt Christine
James Tapley & James Watters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment